Within the framework of marketing policy, make proposals to the Marketing Management on action to enhance product performance and achieve sales and profitability targets, and implement them with the Sales Department. Draw up the specifications of a future product line, supervise its technical and industrial development and monitor its launch.
- Propose positioning strategy for the products, and define action and communication plans to be implemented for the products to achieve targets.
- Launch promotional activities and coordinate their progress.
- Adjust short-term objectives in line with shifts in the product environment.
- Analyse and process market data proposing and launching ad hoc studies and collecting client needs.
- Propose product and/or packaging upgrades, and take part in defining the tests required on these products.
- Define a communication plan.