Within the framework of the company’s growth strategy (which they have helped to define) and sales policy, define, propose and implement the company’s marketing policy on the basis of existing or newly-created market needs in line with budget requirements. Ensure consistency between the different marketing plans and supervise their effective application to achieve income, market share and profitability targets, in liaison with the Sales Management.
- Identify and quantify growth potential of products, monitor trends in the ranges.
- Define, propose and implement the multi-year marketing plan setting down product policy.
- Define annual marketing plans and budgets per product with the product managers (communication focus, advertising investments, promotions, media).
- Draw up the studies programme to optimise the components of the marketing mix and market share at all times.
- Provide all necessary information to the sales departments to allow commercial action to be adjusted to the market.