Within the framework of the company’s industrial policy, manage production, from supplies through to output of the finished product, in compliance with quality standards, within the set deadlines and in the best productivity conditions.Main activities
- Draw up the action plan for their department and allocate the work between the different workshops (packaging, manufacturing, planning, quality…).
- Validate manufacturing and packaging protocols and seek to make continuous improvements.
- Guarantee the quality of the products manufactured.
- Contribute to improving product production costs by controlling operating costs, production times and materials consumption.
- Propose financial and human investments in the departments to optimise industrial plant efficiency and flexibility.
- Supervise and coordinate the teams in charge of production.