TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to claim and the refund form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- To be eligible to claim a refund, individuals must purchase either Joint Guard 250g Liver Chews or Joint Guard 200g Powder (“Eligible Product”) from a participating vet clinic or pet shop retailer nationally or via a national participating pet shop retailer’s online store, between 01/06/2015 and close of business (for in-store purchases) or 11:59pm AEDST (for online purchases) on 31/08/2015 (“Purchase Period”). For the removal of doubt, internet sales via eBay or similar online third party Internet websites are excluded from this offer.
- The Eligible Product must be used according to the on-pack directions. If after using the Eligible Product in the recommended manner, the individual is not happy with the Eligible Product, the individual will be eligible to claim a refund of the full purchase amount for that Eligible Product, as shown on their purchase receipt. Refund will be issued in the form of an EFTPOS card.
- To submit a claim, claimants must undertake the following steps:
Purchase an Eligible Product during the Purchase Period from any participating vet clinic or retailer nationally or via a participating retailer’s online store (in accordance with clause 3 above) and retain the original packaging;
Obtain a Money Back Guarantee claim form, available to download online from www.ceva.com.au/jointguardoffer;
complete the Money Back Guarantee claim form, inputting the requested details; and
return the lid (from Joint Guard 200g powder) or logo (cut out from the packet of the Joint Guard 250g Liver Chews) along with the completed Money Back Guarantee claim form and the original purchase receipt to “Joint Guard Money Back Guarantee” Offer, PO Box 552, Richmond VIC 3121, so that it is received within fourteen (14) days of the date of purchase shown on the purchase receipt (with final close date for claims being last mail on 14/09/2015).
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
- Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt and the Eligible Product packaging for the purposes of submitting a claim. Failure to produce the proof of purchase as requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to a refund. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the participating vet clinic or pet shop retailer of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Purchase Period but prior to submitting a claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify a claimant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the claim process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the offer. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Only one (1) claim is permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Claims will only be deemed valid if the Promoter receives the complete claim within fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase, as shown on the purchase receipt.
- Refunds will only be issued once the Promoter receives the following (in accordance with clause 5(d) above):
the lid or logo from the Eligible Product;
the original purchase receipt; and
the completed Money Back Guarantee claim form.
- Refunds will be issued in the form of an EFTPOS Gift Card. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming an EFTPOS Gift Card are not included. Any unused balance of an EFTPOS Gift Card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of an EFTPOS Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the EFTPOS Gift Card. EFTPOS Gift Cards must be activated within one (1) month of receipt and redeemed within three (3) months of the date of activation.
- Postage costs associated with submitting a claim for a refund, are the full responsibility of the claimant. Whilst it is not required, the Promoter suggests the claimant use registered post. Unless expressly stated within these Terms and Conditions, all other expenses are also the responsibility of the claimant.
- Claimants will be notified in writing.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This offer is in addition to and does not replace a claimant’s statutory rights and protections.
- Claimants should allow up to fourteen (14) working days to receive the refund.
- If a claimant fails to claim/redeem a reward by the time stipulated by the Promoter, the reward will be forfeited.
- If this offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the offer, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of the refund.
- The Promoter is Ceva Animal Health Pty Ltd of 11 Moores Road, Glenorie NSW 2157 (ABN 54 002 692 426).