CEVA INJECTABLE JOINT TREATMENT PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Instructions on how to claim your Coles / Myer gift card form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2) Claims are only open to Australian residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, retailers and resellers of the Participating Products (as defined below) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3) Promotion commences 04/02/2015 and closes 11.59pm AEDST on 31/08/2015 (“Promotional Period”).
4) To be eligible to claim a gift card, the individual must purchase from a participating Australian veterinary clinic, any of the following products in one purchase (“Participating Products”) during the Promotional Period:
a) Pentosan Arthro-Pac, or
b) Pentosan Equine 4 x 6ml, or
c) Pentosan Equine 50ml, or
d) Pentosan Gold 4 x 12ml, or
e) Pentosan Gold 6 x 12ml pack, or
f) 4 x Pentosan Gold 12ml plus Halo 6ml
5) To make a claim, the eligible claimant must provide details as requested in the ‘how to claim your Coles / Myer gift card’ section of the promotion letter by 30 September 2015.
6) For claims which meet the terms & conditions, a Coles / Myer gift card, for the value specified below, will be awarded:
a) A $30 gift card for purchase of Pentosan Arthro-Pac
b) A $30 gift card for purchase of Pentosan Equine 4 x 6ml
c) A $30 gift card for purchase of Pentosan Equine 50ml
d) A $50 gift card for purchase of Pentosan Gold 4 x 12ml
e) A $50 gift card for purchase of Pentosan Gold 6 x 12ml pack
f) A $100 gift card for purchase of 4 x Pentosan Gold 12ml plus Halo 6ml
7) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age, place of residence and details of previous prescriptions) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
8) The gift card bonus is only available on products purchased at list price. The gift card bonus is not available in conjunction with other offers including any discounts which might be received from the veterinarian.
9) Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
10) Only one claim is permitted per horse owner. Multiple claims received from the same address, family, company or entity or for the same horse will be deemed invalid.
11) The promotion is open to horses who have not been prescribed a product from the Pentosan range previously where a loading dose of 1 injection every week for weeks has been prescribed and all four doses are purchased in one transaction.
12) Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to an offer. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the veterinary practice from which it was purchased and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to claim.
13) If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant or the claimant’s adherence to the terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
14) The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15) Every valid and correct claim received will be awarded a $30, $50 or $100 Coles / Myer gift card in accordance with the products purchased as specified above.
16) Claimants should allow up to 28 days, to receive their gift card, from the date their claim form is received by the Promoter.
17) If the gift card is unavailable, the Promoter, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the gift card with a gift card of equal value and/or specification.
18) Gifts are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19) If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20) Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21) Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22) Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c) any claim or gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or the gift card.
23) The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Claim is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the claimant. Claimants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All claims become the property of the Promoter.
24) The Promoter is Ceva Animal Health Pty Ltd (ABN 54 002 692 426) of 11 Moores Road, Glenorie NSW 2157.