Purchase Ammo Allwormer Paste or
Ammo Rotational Wormer Paste for horses
for your chance to:
WIN A CLINIC WITH DUAL OLYMPIC MEDALLIST
HOW TO ENTER
WIN A CLINIC WITH DUAL OLYMPIC MEDALLIST
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and details of the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who, in the event they are selected as the winner, have access to or are able to provide a horse or horses to take part in the prize (as outlined in clause 14). Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 01/07/2017 and ends at 5pm AEDST on 31/10/2017 (“Promotional Period”).
- To be eligible to enter, individuals must during the Promotional Period, purchase either Ammo Allwormer Paste 32.5g or Ammo Rotational Wormer Paste 32.6g, from any Ammo stocking Rural Store, Produce Store, Saddlery, Vet or Online Store.
- To enter, individuals must then, during the Promotional Period, visit www.ammopromo.com.au, and input the requested details including the Unique Code supplied on each individual product and submit the fully completed online entry form.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) one entry permitted per tube per transaction involving the purchase of (1) Ammo Allwormer Paste or Ammo Rotational Wormer Paste, in accordance with the above; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements. For the sake of clarity, if a person purchases more than one Ammo Allwormer Paste or Ammo Rotational Wormer Paste in a single transaction, he/she will be able to submit one (1) entry per tube purchased for that corresponding transaction.
- Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s)/invoice(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s)/invoice(s) must clearly specify that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The draw will take place at Ceva Animal Health, 11-15 Moores Road Glenorie NSW 2157 on 08/11/2017 at 10am AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and in writing.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn will win one (1) clinic (using the horse(s) that the winner is able to provide or has access to) from Stuart Tinney for themselves and up to five (5) of their friends for a maximum of six (6) hours in duration, depending on the number of participants, valued at up to $3,000 depending on the winners place of residence. The clinic will take place at a suitable location relatively nearby the winner’s place of residence, with the exact location to be determined by the Promoter in agreement with the winner but in the event that agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter reserves the right to determine the exact location in its absolute discretion and subject to availability/suitability. For example the clinic could take place at the winner’s place of residence if suitable. If not, the Promoter will organise for a location relatively nearby the winner’s place of residence for the clinic to take place. The clinic must take place on a date, between 01/12/2017 and 30/05/2018, to be agreed upon between the winner, the Promoter and Stuart Tinney. In the event an agreement cannot be reached, the Promoter in its absolute discretion will determine the date for the clinic to take place. The winner will be responsible for any ancillary costs associated with taking the prize including but not limited to travel to and from the chosen location, for themselves and their horse(s), for the clinic to take place. Any friends taking the prize with the winner will also be responsible for any costs incurred by them.
- If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the winner’s parent or guardian must accompany them during the prize.
- If for any reason the winner does not redeem the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- The winner and their friends, where applicable, (and/or the winner’s friends parent’s/legal guardian if the winner/friend is under the age of 18 years) acknowledge that horse riding may be a dangerous activity that may result in injury or death, and participate at their own risk. The winner and their friends (where applicable) must: (a) attend, undergo and pass any appropriate training, briefings, required medical tests and other requirements of the Promoter and prize supplier as determined by them in their absolute discretion; (b) not have any heart condition or history thereof, or other medical conditions that would make it dangerous to participate in the prize; (c) not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol; (d) comply with all directions of the Promoter and prize supplier at all times; and (e) wear any safety and other equipment required. The Promoter and prize supplier, in their absolute discretion, at all times reserve the right to: (a) prevent any winner or their friend from participating in the prize if, at any time, they reasonably believe that the winner or friend pose a safety risk or for any other reason; and/or (b) cancel the prize if the conditions are deemed dangerous. If the prize is varied for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter it may not be rescheduled and no compensation will be offered.
- As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licences the Promoter to use their entry in any media for an unlimited period for any reason including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes. Each entrant warrants to the Promoter that each entry submitted is an original literary work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party. Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter against all costs and claims by third parties arising from a breach of this warranty. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non- Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of/participation in the prize.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner and their friend(s) (or the winner’s/friend’s parent or legal guardian in the event the winner/friend is under the age of 18 years) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Ceva Animal Health Pty Ltd (ABN 54 002 692 426) of 11 Moores Road, Glenorie NSW 2157, telephone 02 9652 7000.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/17/10782